My Photo
Name:

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, work when people are watching."

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Time flies

I should have posted days ago but since no one reads my blog anyway I guess it doesn't matter! I saw Eclipse (aka Twilight 3)and enjoyed it. It's most definitely the best of the three though I still had a bunch of complaints regarding choices the director made.

I'm hopefully going to see Despicable Me and Predators this weekend. I'm looking forward to both. I'm sad about how The Last Airbender turned out. I didn't bother seeing it and will wait until it's on cable.

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the incredible weather we had last weekend since this is supposed to be a blog about my life in the deep south. It was unseasonably cool for early July and I spent as much time outside as I could. I have the mosquito bites to prove it. It'll remain hot for a while so I'm looking forward to some time in the theater.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Ashley said...

I read it when I'm able! Wish it would've worked out to see you this past weekend. Never enough time...

2:57 PM  
Anonymous katie said...

I read it too... just don't get to it every day. I like keeping up with Arisa and especially her movie updates as I am definitely out of the loop now when it comes to movies!

10:50 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

i can't wait to see Despicable Me! EH and i LOVED Toy Story 3!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home